Thursday, June 7, 2007

this old House...top spots






There was a time when it was just too hot to work inside so i decide to build a garden. This is my first shot at growing so we will see what becomes of my attempt. Another spot to hang out when the weather is warm is on the proch which is my favorite spot of the house. Other hight lights have been the yard. I am going for the jungle look letting grow long like the hair I once had. Like any good spokane resident I felt the pressure to buy a truck although not as fancy as sum it gets the job done in the only way a key lime green truck can do. Stay tooned for some more updates.

1 comment:

CLB said...

YOU THE MAN!!!!

Tyler-way to go...that is a sharp looking house...looks like you've been doing a lot of nice work...Is the truck supposed to match the house? Are you trying to have a key lime theme to your life? Whatever you're doing, keep it up cause it looks great...and we still want a puppy in 2 years...and you should let us know a couple of weekends that work for you to hang out somewhere in western mt...you gotta love the fixer-upper lifestyle huh?